You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Universal. Universal neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Universal.
1. The competition is open to UK residents who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of NBCUniversal and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and require identification if necessary.
2. The competition can be entered via Twitter by a) following either @TWEMovie or @universaluk and b) retweeting the competition tweet hosted on the Universal UK Twitter page.
3. All entries must be submitted in the method provided for in these Terms and Conditions and all entrants must agree to give Universal access to their Twitter profile in order to contact the winner only.
4. Prize: The prize is 1 (one) of 5 (five) pairs of tickets to the World Premiere of The World's End at Leicester Square, on July 10th. The Prize is subject to the following terms and restrictions:
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must be available to travel to London and attend the premiere in Leicester Square at 5.30pm on July 10th. The event finishes at approximately 10pm.
- Prize is as stated only and does not include travel and accommodation. Premiere tickets grant you access to walk the red carpet and attend the premiere screening which will be introduced by talent. The ticket does not give you special access to talent or restricted areas at the premiere.
6. The competition is free to enter, save for standard network charges for access to the Internet.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received and the Promoter's decision is final. Closing date for entry is 8pm on 8th July, 2013. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The winner will be notified by direct message within 2 hours of the competition's closing date. The winner's details will be promoted on Twitter.
8. Multiple entries are permitted. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
9. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
11. In administering this promotion the Promoter will not collect more personal information than necessary and will only use entrants' personal information for the purposes of this promotion. For the purposes of clarity, the personal information entrants provide in entering the competition is provided to the Promoter, not to Twiter.
12. The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
13. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and each entrant releases Twitter of any liability in relation to this competition.
14. The names of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Digital Marketing Team, Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited, Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU or via email@example.com for one (1) month after the competition closes. The winner's name will not be publicised following the end of the competition.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
16. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: Digital Marketing Team Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited, Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter: Universal Pictures International (UK & Eire) Limited, Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU